Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Popcorn Anyone???

I am battling pigeons, a story for another day. For my battle I needed a few supplies from our local hardware store. With my boys in tow, we ventured out. They love the hardware store because they always have Popcorn to share!!! My boys love popcorn. And a conversation regarding the love of popcorn led me to a startling discovery.

Me: Can the baby have some of your popcorn? He's already eaten all of his.

My 5-yr old son: Yeah.

Me: The baby sure likes popcorn.

Son: No, He loves popcorn. (giggling)

Son: He loves popcorn so much he's going to marry it!

Me: Umm. I don't think you can marry food.

Son: Yes you can. Dad did!

Me: I thought Dad married me...

Son: He did.... First he married "Red Devil", then he married you.


Can you believe it!!! Not only am I in a polygamous relationship, it turns out that I am the second wife. Bummer.

1 comment:

Christina said...

So cute! You've got to love the way kids minds work.