Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gerber Baby??

This is the "Gerber Baby". This baby is a sweet, meek
little baby who follows all the baby book rules.
This baby is cute, but very boring.





This is my baby. He is more "Goober" than "Gerber". He does things that no baby book expert would ever dream of writing about.
 
So what does this Goober Baby like to do??
He likes to jump off tall rocks into crystal clear lakes.
(aka cliff-diving for babies)
He likes to wear his shirts Toga-style. I wonder if he'll end up in an Animal House when he gets to college. Hmmm. If he does, I hope he'll invite me to some of the parties. ;)


He likes to sleep in a box. Like a hobo.
He bit my new citrus trees. I have no idea why. But he
kept doing it long enough for me to snap a picture.






He has to have a walking stick when hiking. A walking
stick that is used more like Dudley Dursley's
Smelting Stick. Watch Out Siblings!






He likes to kill and dress his own turkey for Thanksgiving. Haha. Just kidding. But he does grind his own hamburger.






He builds block towers. As soon as he's done, he goes Godzilla on them and knocks it all down. Sometimes with his hands. Sometimes with his feet. Sometimes with his head. Crash!




We sure love this little Goober. He brings so
much joy and excitement to our lives.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

So so cute!

Christina said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. And that smile is going to be a lady killer someday. Actually, I'm sure it is already. So adorable!!!

Crunchyconmommy said...

Sweet. I think they need to write a baby book about OUR babies (though that might scare the novices away from having babies!). I especially like the tree biting. Thomas went through a tree obsession when he was about that age!