Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My New Baby

My baby boy has finally arrived!
.
.
.
.
The birth details:
.
1) He was born three days after his due date.
.
2) He weighed in at 10 pounds even.
.
3) He was 22 1/2 inches long. That is one tall guy! He had a Dr. appointment this morning and they say he has already grown a 1/4 inch more. Yowser!
.
4) He is perfect and lovely in every way.
.
5) I chose a beautiful name for him, with a tiny bit of help from Hubby. I would tell you, but that's not how this blog works. My kids have pseudonyms here. My new baby's blog name is Jim.
.
.
And now for some pictures:
.
.
.
.

Thirty Minutes Old

.
.
.
.
10 Hours Old ~ Thinking things over
.
.
.
.
13 Hours Old ~ Top of the Mornin' to Ya!
.
.
.
.

37 Hours Old & Home from the Hospital

10 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, he is beautiful and perfect!!
Congratulations!
PS- love the photo of him in the hat, that one must be up there just for me...thanks :)

Kimmy said...

Oh my goodness- he is too precious! He totally already has your family look. How sweet!
Congrats congrats congrats!

Brenda said...

CONGRATULATIONS! WOW, he is one ADORABLE BIG BOY... and he does look like your family! I'm so happy for you and your family! I was happy to hear when you finally delivered!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

I can't believe it was really time for you to already have your baby!!! I guess I have been gone a while from Yuma, but BOY that was fast! I also can't believe how BIG he was!!! He is adorable and wish I was there to hold him in person. Congrats!

Crunchyconmommy said...

Happy day!!! He's beautiful. Congratulations!

Christina said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! I can totally tell he belongs to your family. He already looks like your boys. Too Cute! When you are feeling up to it, email me his real name.

Kristin said...

My oh my....10 lbs...what a big boy. Darling "big" guy!! Congrats!!

JrJr Moreys said...

Sarah, he is so cute! Wish one of my babies could have some of that hair!

Sabra said...

Gorgeous. Looks just like one of the clan. I'm so happy for you all.

QueenBee said...

Yeah for pictures!! He is so cute Sarah! I love him. He totally looks like the other boys (in my opinion) Congratulations