Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay It Forward

One of my gal pals from the Great State of Kansas is going to send me a Hand-Made Gift!! Isn't that exciting! But...she has put conditions on it. The condition is that I have to pay it forward. That's great news for YOU!

Here's how it works...The first THREE people who leave a comment on this post will receive a Hand-Made Gift from me. And if you've been following this blog, you know that I can make some pretty great stuff. Boy! That sounds conceited. But you know it's true. Haha! ;)

What the hand-made gift is will be a surprise as well as When it will be delivered. Oooo! A mysterious package coming to you at some unknown time. Doesn't that sound exciting!

Now, the Pay It Forward idea is that YOU will then post this idea on your blog and send hand-made gifts to your first three commentors. Of course, you all know that I'm not a fan of chain letters. So if you chose not to send gifts, no worries. I'll still send YOU one. IF you are one of the first Three to comment.

Ready?

Set!

COMMENT!!!

7 comments:

Crunchyconmommy said...

I'll bite! Sounds fun. Was it someone I know?

Annie Duckworth said...

Sweet! #2...

Christina said...

Looks like I got here just in time to snag up the 3rd spot.

Laurie said...

Man! I should have checked my Reader this morning!! :(

Brenda said...

I think its cool to see the Pay It forward moving all over the world on Blogs! I actually did it on my craft blog a few weeks ago, I thought it was fun! I made bags for my gals! I have also made good friends with one of my gals from Arkansas! I know you will made something great! Have you started painting?

Hubby said...

You told me to check your blog often. You make the coolest stuff.

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Snap! I am too late... (but you could just make something for your visiting teaching lady - I need to come see you!) or is it suppose to be the other way around!