To anyone who watched LOST last night... (spoilers below!)
How many questions were you left with? Personally, I have several:
1. Did Ben just kill Penny??? Seriously! He was all bloody and beaten up and standing on a PIER! We all know that Desmond took his wife and child with him and that they live on a boat. Do you think Ben tried to kill little Charlie too? Is Desmond still alive? Aaaah!! That Scottish man was one of my favorite characters. I have a little hope for Des though. Afterall, Dan's Mom told him the island wasn't done with him yet...
2. Where is Aaron?? Kate would never have given him up without a fight. Unless, did she take him to his Grandma? Or did Ben win and get custody of Aaron? If he did, then why wasn't Aaron on the plane? Oh baby Aaron! I hope you're alright!
3. Sun just walked away from her baby...Really?? That just doesn't sound like her character. I assume the little one will be safe but don't you think Jin is going to be ticked to learn that his wife just left their daughter? I think he will be.
4. Is Hurley seeing more ghosts? He knew to be on the plane because "someone" told him. And what exactly was he told? Meanwhile, I love that he purchased all the extra seats. He has so much compassion.
5. What happened to Sayid's goatie? Who is that lady accompanying him to the plane? I'd ask why he was in handcuffs, but come on! We all know that Sayid has killed many people. I assume the cuffs are related to the murders. But why is he being taken to Guam? Did he kill someone there?
6. Who else made it back to the island? Ben? Sun? Captain Frank? I know John did because of the previews for next week. But that leaves another question...Who is that new guy? The one that said "Sorry for your loss" to Jack in the ticket line. Lost never highlights someone for no reason. And we got two good shots of that man's face.
And I think that is all of my questions. This season sure has been fun to watch. And I am SO glad that it is moving along more quickly. That third season was just about as bad as a Soap Opera. I almost stopped watching. I sure am glad that I stuck with it. And I can hardly wait until next week!!! Can You??