Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grateful!

I've started a new tradition in my family. Whatever day Thanksgiving falls on, that is how many things you have to write in your journal that you are grateful for.

So this year, Thanksgiving is on November 25th. Meaning we all have to write down twenty-five things we are grateful for. We are waiting until we get back home from our Thanksgiving visit to write our lists down. I, however, also have this lovely blog to record the things I'm grateful for.

Here's my list:

1) A loving Heavenly Father
2) A courageous Older Brother & Savior
3) A comforting Holy Spirit
4) A wonderful Husband
5) Five Darling Children
6) Fantastic Parents and Parent-in-Law
7) Marvelous Siblings and Siblings-in-Law
8) Five Senses that Work
9) A (mostly) Healthy Body
10) A beautiful home
11) A soft bed
12) Warm clothes in the winter
13) Cool clothes in the summer
14) Quilts
15) Books
16) A living Prophet
17) Personal Revelation
18) Temples
19) Mountains to climb
20) Clouds to watch
21) The hummingbirds and roadrunner who visit my home
22) Trees to climb
23) Trees that bear fruit
24) Flowers
25) My energetic dog

Of course, there are many more things to be grateful for. These are the twenty-five that I most appreciate right now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: