Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whadda Ya Know!

Wow! A new post only one day later. Whadda ya know! My sister will be so pleased.

Our family attended one of the "fun" activities last night. It was put on by my licensing agency.

It was a rejuvenating experience.

I've been really debating the whole foster parent thing as of late. It is a hard job. It is time for our family to relicense. Relicensing is an involved and time-consuming process. And since I wasn't sure if I even wanted to be a foster parent anymore, I was considering just not filling out any of the paperwork. Just letting my license run out. (That's the avoidance technique in full swing.)

But after last night, I am recommitted to being a foster parent.

It was wonderful being surrounded by other foster parents, just talking, laughing, and enjoying life. They are such an amazing group of people. And I am grateful for their association.

So anyhoo, YES! I have a ton to do.

But I LOVE IT!

I just have to keep plugging along.

2 comments:

Sabra said...

I think what you do is so neat. "Neat" sounds so silly, but I like that word.

Granni P said...

Sara, you amaze and amuse me. I just read a couple of your last posts! I used to wash windows when ever I had a paper due. Crazy, I never wash windows! I really don't know how you do all you do. You have the same 24 hours I do and yet I can't even get a post on the blog done and I have no children. Go figure. I do move slower these days. Can I use that as an excuse?