Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Working Mom

I just noticed that my user profile is outdated. I'm going to update that.

Currently it reads:
"I am a Wife, Mother, Sister, and Daughter. I enjoy quilting, cooking, eating, service, gardening, and quality time with family & friends. :)"

My occupation is listed at "Mom & Quilter". That has changed a bit.

My location is "Vaudeville, Southwest, United States." I put that location in an attempt to maintain anonymity.

As I was reading my profile I thought, Sheesh! What is with the random ampersand usage?

I am changing my occupation to "Mother, Homesteader, and Legal Assistant"

I seriously want to change to location. Vaudeville sounded cute and fun a few years ago. Now, it sounds lame. Haha! It's interesting how a person's tastes can change. Hubby's new job doesn't require me to be secretive online. So I might put on actual location in my profile. But I might not. I haven't decided yet.

As for the intro paragraph, I have no idea what to write. But I don't want to keep what I've got. It sounds too cheesy to me now.

Decisions, decisions.

It's hard to write a concise paragraph that conveys to readers an accurate glimpse into my life. I guess if you really want to get to know me, you need to read through some of my old posts.

No comments: